15 June, 2009

Catching up

Well, the weekend went by far too quickly. Spent Knit in Public Day, or rather the morning, knitting at Wright Park in Tacoma. First time I had been there, seems like it is a nice little park. Might want to go again and walk around it a bit more. The morning started out a bit cool, but once the clouds burned off it was nice. Left there about 1:30 to head back home. Glad that I did. Didn't put quite enough liquid in my lentil soup and I got home just in time. Yummy for lunch and supper!

Finished the first sleeve of the Braids Cardi while knitting in the park. Still have to pickup stitches for the second sleeve. Worked a bit on the Lucy bag Saturday afternoon as well as yesterday. Still too many rows to go. Down to 40 repeats on the pi shawl. Soon, soon, soon.

Going to try out a different dish tomorrow and if it turns out I will let you know. Well, bath and bed are calling my name.

Knit Happy!

No comments: