02 January, 2010

Stuff that needs to be finished...

So I poked around a bit in the wool room and found a few unfinished projects but; Ah geez... I really want to start knitting something NEW. Like the baby leggings found here. What? I was taking a break... and look... OMG they are just too cute! I don't think I will be able to resist long.

To Finish... so far I have found...
The Red Sweater...
An Afghan (little over a third done)
Socks for the new DIL (about 1/2 way) two socks one circular needle.

Found.... Two baby sweater kits that I have had in the stash for awhile... they jumped off the shelves screaming "Cast me on!"... So, they are now both on the desk, waiting for me to search for the proper needles.

Wait, wasn't I supposed to be finishing stuff? Ah well....

Knit Happy!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I am with you. I have a bunch to finish but so much more I want to start!